Friday, October 10, 2014

A BEEF AND CABBAGE RECIPE SO GOOD IT MIGHT FIX A MARRIAGE!

Greatest Bacon, Beef and Cabbage Recipe

How could this recipe fix your marriage?  Let's assume your marriage is in the dumps, your spouse is tired of your shit.  You make them this Beef and Cabbage, you never tell them the recipe and they stay with you forever because you make this recipe once a week.  This would work especially well for the spouse who does very little cooking.  An unhappy spouse might just stay because of this meal, it's that damn good!  Genius!

Bring this meal to work and share it and soon you have more friends than you know what to do with.  This is a secret weapon many heads of state have paid good money for.  Because of this recipe I'm a multimillionaire!  Genius!

This is the best Beef and Cabbage I've ever had.  I started with an internet recipe and adjusted it instantly and more as time went on.  Although many vegans and carbaholics will tell me how unhealthy this concoction is, it fits very well with my mostly low carb lifestyle.  This is one of the tastiest meals I make and it takes very little time to prepare.

If you don't add bread, crackers or rice to this dish it provides some very healthy fats, protein and vegetables.  The hormonal and brain benefits of these ingredients can not be overstated.  I prefer to use uncured natural bacon.

Greatest Bacon, Beef and Cabbage Recipe:

In big Soup pan cook bacon (first I cut bacon into 5ths) until mostly done, leave grease in pan (if this grosses you out or you think it's unhealthy drain it)

Turn heat temp to simmer and add:
1 table spoon Red Palm Oil or Coconut Oil
1 table spoon Ghee
Half to whole red onion
Crushed and chopped garlic to taste
I often like to add several stalks of chopped celery but I didn't have any today
Let simmer for 10 minutes

Add 1 to 3 cans of Ro Tel
Continue to let simmer while you cut 1 head of a large cabbage (this cooks down to about 1/4 the size you start with)

Add Cabbage
Add 1 to 2 pounds of crumbled ground beef (I prefer 2 pounds)

Cover and bring to boil leave covered until the cabbage starts to soften
Bring heat down to simmer and stir every 10 to 15 minutes for 45 minutes

Add salt and Pepper to taste.






Finished Product of perfection!

1 comment:

  1. I'd eat this up! Sounds like similar dish I like. Cabbage and beef is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete