Tuesday, March 5, 2019

I think the idea that I’ll soon be unable to pay for anything as things currently stand and that everything will be in the arrears if things stay as they currently are has created a complete I don’t give a shit attitude.  This is an attitude I had previously thought to have attained but in reality has just started to emerge knowing that statistically speaking I am currently on the road to complete financial breakdown.  Just as probable to financial breakdown of this magnitude could be never having to work again.  It seems that in the stories we read that after complete financial devastation we can easily see financial gain never believed possible.

I decided that today I would get a nice hair cut.  I was so completely unapologetically honest with my hairstylist and it was refreshing as a shower after a long sweaty day working in a dry dusty field.  She asked me about my day, I told her it was great.  She asked me about why I’m here and I told her I have no clue.  I have no clue about my life in general and it was fun to just be completely open about where I’m at.  

We got deeper and laughed really hard.  It was fun and she’s doing the world a service by being such a real human being.  She gave me a damn good haircut also.  Thank you friend.

I just posted on Instagram about my very real situation.  Why?  Because sometimes we need to see the reality of shitty situations!  Fuck being the bearer of good news when it has to be flowery and fluffy.  Let’s be real about what we’ve manifest and let’s figure out how to get un-fucked in this world of constant fuckery.  I just want to be an example of what life is.  I believe that things will turn out in ways that I have more of what I prefer in life.  Let’s let the world watch.

I’m totally over a lack of abundance, just saying!  I’m also totally over being someone I’m not to get paid.  

Guess what by societies definition I’m a deadbeat dad!  In Georgia I would be in the newspaper as a fugitive of the law for not paying child support.  Did you know that one of the first things they do when a parent is behind on child support is to take his or her license away?  How is this helpful in anyway at all?  If you’re in Real Estate you need to be current on child support to hold your Real Estate License.  In divorce proceedings the non custodial parent needs to have life insurance should they pass away, the custodial parent has no such responsibility.


I believe that non custodial parents should give to the other household, I do not believe that it should cripple them from being able to see their children or live a decent life.

No comments:

Post a Comment