Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Scored A 24 On The Wonderlic - Hungover

For fun I just took the Wonderlic Personal Test.  Football players take the Wonderlic test at the NFL combine as part of their evaluation.  The test is often given in college, to new hires, to teams and taken by hungover writers (like me) for fun.

I'm hungover and got a 24 out of 50, that is the same score the average secretary gets.  Yes!  I qualify for my dream job.  Haha.  You get 12 minutes to answer 50 multiple choice questions.

If you'd like to take the test here is a practice exam:  http://footballiqscore.com

Enjoy and post your results and share your thoughts.

Live Passionately, Live Aggressively
Matt Dragon

2 comments:

  1. I got a 24 bleary eyed and third try. Wait..was I supposed to use a calculator? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using everything at your disposal is not cheating, it is being resourceful!

    ReplyDelete