Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More than just a fitness book...

Recently I published, "Fitness for Busy People" This book is an inside look at how I stay fit.  It is a fitness book but much more than that, in this book you will get a sense of who I am, how I think and how I live my life.  I priced it as if I'm a fledgling author who is relatively unknown by the masses.  The content in this book, if used seriously, is life changing and worth $100's.  Fitness does not consume me, fitness doesn't take hours a week in the gym.  I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and I spend less than an hour at the gym.  I'm 37 years old, have injuries that may never heal and I have a busy life.  If you are a busy person and want to take steps to be the best that you can be physically I highly recommend this book.  I stake my reputation on this book and stand by it with pride.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=matt+dragon+fitness+for+busy+people

No comments:

Post a Comment